30 YEAR FIXED
Low Fixed Rates For 30 Years
30 YEAR FIXED
Minimum of 3.5% Down
30 YEAR FIXED
100% VA Loan With No Private Mortgage Insurance
30 YEAR FIXED
100% Financing In Rural Areas
First-Time Home Buyer in Flower Mound, Texas
For a first time home buyer Flower Mound offers a wide range of housing choices to fit any pocketbook. Home ownership is the American dream but finding the right home in the right neighborhood at the right price can be a challenge. And then, you need to get financing with a mortgage rate that does not eat up all of your paychecks. Luckily, if are worried about the down payment as a first time home buyer Flower Mound offers ways to make it work for you.
Flower Mound First Time Home Buyer Programs
There are programs in the Arlington area to help first time home buyers. The first to consider is HCDD which is Flower Mound’s Housing and Community Development Department. This program offers assistance via HAP, the Home-buyer Assistance Program in Flower Mound. It helps families in the low and middle-income range. For those who qualify, monies can be used for the down payment, buy-down on principal, or closing costs.
Housing and Community Development Department of Flower Mound HAP Program
For US citizens and permanent US residents, the HAP program can help if you are a first time home buyer or have not been a homeowner for at least three years. Also, to qualify the family must not have more than $15,000 in total assets. Only fixed rate mortgages qualify for this program. Folks can get as much as $30,000 from this program if they meet the qualifications such as falling below the 80% level of median income in the Flower Mound area and buying a home that lies within the City of Flower Mound for tax purposes.
Affordable Housing Corporation of the State of Texas
Also, for a first time home buyer Flower Mound has a non-profit organization that can help out. It is TASHA or the Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation. These folks have the mission of serving low-income families and individuals by helping them get into affordable and decent housing. They commonly come into the picture when other agencies cannot help.
Using private donations, TSAHC provides help with down payments, mortgage loans, and mortgage credit certificates. Their Homes for Texas Heroes Loan Program is especially for veterans, EMS workers, teachers, firefighters, correctional workers, and police. And, their Homes Sweet Texas Home Loan Program provides a 30 year fixed rate loan for eligible LFlower Mound home buyers. This is a grant, so the family does not need to pay it back.
Free Homebuyer Education Classes in Flower Mound
Perhaps the most important thing for a first time home buyer in Flower Mound is to their homework. An excellent idea is to take advantage of one of the classes for home buyers in the Flower Mound area. Learn about how large of a mortgage you should take on with your salary. Learn about the various assistance programs that make home ownership possible for those who otherwise could not afford their own home. Do your homework first. Look into financing before even looking at property. That is a good route to take for a first time home buyer in Flower Mound or anywhere.
Best Mortgage Rates in Flower Mound Texas
- 1st – Preliminary Assessment – Let’s see how much you qualify for.
- 2nd – Appraisal Report – Let’s find out the value.
- 3rd – Approval and Closing – We can close your file in 30 days or less!
- See exactly how much you can qualify for instantly!
- Work with our award-winning team of local Loan Specialists.
- Let us help you close your loan in 30 days or less.
- Latest U.S. Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates are Updated Daily
- Complete Consumer Mortgage News
- We provide the lowest, most current mortgage rates available.
- Work with the BEST lending company in the Greater Houston Area.
- Discover simple, affordable, and effective tools to help you secure a mortgage.
Real Clients. Real Stories. Real Results.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
The Proficient Prodigy Lending Company In Flower Mound, Texas
Prodigy Lending is a mortgage company whose trained professionals are widely distributed throughout the United States. The focus of Prodigy is to provide all clients with high-end services to satisfy all their mortgage needs. The Prodigy Lending team offers low rate mortgages and loan programs that are available and most efficient in your area of residence. Professional loan officers from Prodigy have many years of experience and therefore work closely with clients on a personal basis to ensure that all their needs and specifications are met.
It is efficient to involve Prodigy Lending team when in the market to purchase your first home when you’re trying to find the right loan program to finance your first home, when refinancing an existing loan or when consolidating a hefty debt. Creating long-lasting and honest relationships with all its clients based on trust is Prodigy’s ultimate goal. Unlike many other mortgage companies in the United States, the information provided by clients of the Prodigy Lending Team are kept securely and privately, and not revealed to any other parties. You can call to speak directly to any experienced loan officers, visit any Prodigy offices in various parts of the country or interact with experienced mortgage professionals on the official social media platforms.
Various mortgages are available for clients, with the lowest and most current interest rates available in the market. These home loans can be offered to finance both the first time purchase of a new home or refinancing of an old home. Prodigy proudly holds the title of being one of the best privately owned mortgage companies in the United States. With this, therefore, it is guaranteed that a client will be allocated a loan program that is both efficient and in line with the client’s needs. The mortgages offered by Prodigy Lending Team include:
- Conventional Home Loans, which apart from having a low down payment of 3%, they have a reduced PMI compared to FHA loans. These loans have flexible means of payment, ranging from 10, 15, 20, or 30-year mortgages. Its low-interest rates have approved scores and there are no lender fees charged.
- FHA Home Loans, which also have a low down payment of 3.5%. They have attractive interest rates, rehab loans are and the qualifications to be met are quite easy. A higher debt to income ratio is required for one to qualify for this loan.
- VA Home Loans, which offer 100% financing on the loan, and no mortgage insurance is required. These loans have lower closing costs and are even easier to qualify for. They are mostly offered to veterans and have the best rates as compared to other government loans.
- USDA Home Loans, which also offer 100% financing on the loan, alongside low rates and no down payment whatsoever. The mortgage insurance rates are quite low. Qualifications for a Home and Income Location are required for one to be offered USDA loans.
Contact us via our open websites at any time of the day.